Neurofeedback directs the central nervous system to make optimal use of your brain’s natural resources. The NeurOptimal Neurofeedback system trains the brain to modify or control brainwave activity into a more healthy, balanced pattern. This is done completely holistically, with no force or pressure. When the brain receives clear neural activity feedback in live time (via five sensors placed on the head), it will naturally organize its own best strategies for optimized functioning. When obstacles are removed, the brain knows exactly how to maximize your health and performance.
Why would neurofeedback be necessary for your brain to balance itself? The level of stress we experience today is unprecedented. This chronic stress stems from any combination of physical, mental, emotional, chemical and electromagnetic toxicity. These toxins cause the brain to lose resiliency and balance. And that can underscore numerous symptoms in body, mind, and spirit.
Neurofeedback prompts the brain to pull itself out of rigid, unhealthy cognitive patterns that are difficult or impossible to resolve without intervention. Returning the brain to balance restores central nervous system communication, which can improve many physical, mental, and emotional symptoms. Because better resiliency, cognitive function, and balance occur with NeurOptimal Neurofeedback, no diagnosis is required and symptoms do not need to be addressed specifically or one-at-a-time.
Neurofeedback is completely non-invasive, drug-free, and has no side effects. Even small children can participate. Typically, clients require 10-15 sessions to address most symptoms, although up to 30 may be required for some. Unlike other therapies, Neurofeedback progress doesn’t fade over time. The brain naturally retains- and builds upon- its learning. Neurofeedback doesn’t change your personality or “shock” you with electricity. You’ll still be you- only better! Many clients report better sleep, improved resiliency, and a heightened sense of balance and openness within just a few sessions.
Through cognitive balance and optimized function, Neurofeedback may address:
- Physical, cognitive, and emotional challenges such as ADHD/ADD, mood disorders, “brain fog,” chronic pain, and PTSD.
- General imbalance such as poor focus and concentration, insomnia and sleep disorders, and general emotional instability.
- Brain fitness/age remediation, even with degenerative diseases such as Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and dementia.
- Peak physical and mental performance may be improved, by optimizing motor coordination and enhancing memory retention.
- Academic and professional performance may be improved, even when learning disabilities or Autism Spectrum Disorders have been diagnosed.